With quality and professionalism as first objective, our goal is to provide livestock service at its finest.
We believe communication is the key to a good partnership, adjusting the client's needs,
using our professional expertise, experience and a fair price.
What do we offer?
We are a livestock transport company which offers excellent transport service, transporting the animals under optimum conditions. Our trucks are veterinarian authorized, licensed and comply with the EU standards. They are equipped with an advanced, modern GPS tracking system that helps us to be informed about their position all the time of their journey. We are using Pezzaioli semitrailers with 4 floors, temperature sensors and automatic ventilation. Moreover, our trailers have drinking systems, height-adjustable roofs and a loading lift.
Also, our drivers are specially trained for livestock transport and they constantly attend to the hygiene and welfare of the animals.
We provide modern, approved EU Control Post that can be used as a checkpoint for the unloading of cattle. During the long-distance transport of livestock, only approved control posts may be used for a compulsory stopover for animals to be let out and cared for. Roaldavid has its own control post / staging point on A1, km 96-97, exit Ciresu, 200 m from the motorway in Romania. Facilities:
- Capacity for 450 LSU (Livestock Units)
- Cattle Infirmary
- Modern and comfortable premises
- Registered facility for Cleansing and Disinfection (C&D): Mon-Fri:8-20; Sat:9-17; Sun: closed.
Also operates as an assembly centre, but there are no milking facilities provided. In order to use our staging point (checkpoint) an appointment should be made at least 24h in advance.
At the same location, Roaldavid provides:
- Weighbridge: opened 24 hours a day.
- Modern washing and disinfection plant for trucks, trailers and other equipment.
- Facilities for truck drivers: Indoors parking, Living room with kitchen included, Bathroom with shower included